Were the names Luke and Leia thrown around between Anakin and Padmé before Anakin went into freak-mode? Because they thought she was having one kid, but it’s possible they didn’t know the sex of the kid.
“Yes I know incest is wrong in real life. I do not condone it any shape or form. However, on The Borgias, they’re killing it. Ugh, every scene with Holliday and Francois so much as in the same room is crackling with chemistry, where before it was merely buzzing.”
I think this explains the fandom’s point of view perfectly.
the thing that makes my heart burst in 3x03 is that when lucrezia calls cesare her husband that is literally the greatest expression of love she could give. lucrezia has never been able to truly choose her husband, she has always married primarily out of necessity and to serve her family’s…
- *Girl explaining her assignment at Uni, talking about the Borgias*
- Girl: The moral compass of the fans is interesting, especially considering how everyone's favourite siblings go around doing questionable things.
- Tutor: Like what?
- Girl: Well, one character goes around stabbing people, including his siblings, TO THE HILT
- Class: *confused about why that matters*
- Me: *CHOKES ON HOT CHOCOLATE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT*